Official site of Fast-Food Poet & Poet Laureate of the Principality of New-Utopia, Angus O'Mann.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

O'Mann thanks Prince Lazarus; accepts post

Your Highness, Prince Lazarus:

I am extremely honored by my Royal appointment as Poet Laureate of New Utopia. It is not an honor I take lightly. I know that New Utopia has been your passion and your dream for many years; to grant such an opportunity to a relative newcomer takes a leap of faith and princely understanding. This I appreciate.

I will request the application for citizenship from Susan and send in all needed materials; I look forward to receiving your letter of appointment and official documents.

For the glory of New Utopia,

Angus O'Mann
Poet Laureate of New Utopia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com