Official site of Fast-Food Poet & Poet Laureate of the Principality of New-Utopia, Angus O'Mann.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Rosaas: Accelerated love

My dearest Angus,

You have again accelerated my love for you. I pray that you arrive Spain safely. I want to re-iterate that you should cooperate with them as you take delivery of the funds.

Idiomatic _expression: This is part of figures of speech (idiom). it is not an African but English language. Its means how deep I feel about you.

You have not at any time told me about swan. Like as I have told you earlier in my previous mail that Sex can not be ignore. I want to because it help to regulate the body and ease tension, mostly when you have the urge. Yes I do know what you mean by boner. It is an erected penis. It is called complete man.

I look forward to read from you while in Spain today. My love for you can be over emphasize I love you more than words can explain.

With best regards,

Your love. Rosaas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com