Official site of Fast-Food Poet & Poet Laureate of the Principality of New-Utopia, Angus O'Mann.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Rosaas: Make haste

Dear Mr. Angus,

Good Morning to you and your entire family. I have read and understood your mail.

Have you contacted the office in Spain to inform them that you are my nominee and you intend to come and take delivery right there in Spain ?. Have you received the documents from the Attorney he told me that he sent the Power of Authority and the Deposit certificate to as I requested of him on Friday? Please I need confirmation from you today and also keep me inform on your arrangement as regards to your trip to Spain. I hope you can make the trip this week. But you have to get in touch with the contact person Dr. PETER ZAK , we have to make haste when the sun shine.

Have a nice day and look forward to meet you person soon.

Waiting to hear from you today.

Mrs. Savimbi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com