Official site of Fast-Food Poet & Poet Laureate of the Principality of New-Utopia, Angus O'Mann.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

To Rosaas: Yak problems

Rosaas, dear:

Please do not get alarmed. we will work through this. I will not let you down.

As I suspected, there is a problem with this Peter Yak. I don't know what it is yet, but I have delayed my trip for at least a day.

Please see the message below. The hotel reservation information he sent me was a lie. He never made a reservation for me. Further, I have been unable to find any indication that there is a Nordic Security Trust office in Madrid.

My friend has told me that he heard there are people who lure other peoples to countries like this and then hit them on the head and take their money. Many of them trick people from Internet emails they send out. Could he be one of them? Could he be planning to take the Family Treasure once I sign it out? Why did he lie? Why is there no record of this company?

I am investigating more. Please do not worry. I just wish you were here so we could lie down together and figure this out.

Your protector,

Angus


Bookings Sol Melia wrote:

Dear sir:

I am sorry but we do not have any record of your reservation or any reservation matching that confirmation number. In fact, the booking confirmation number does not match our sequencing number system. Perhaps you are booked at a different hotel?

Please feel free to contact me if you need to make a reservation, or if I can be of further assistance.


Best Regards,
Santiago Ferrer Rapp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com