Official site of Fast-Food Poet & Poet Laureate of the Principality of New-Utopia, Angus O'Mann.

Monday, July 11, 2005

$14M: (poem) Ivory Ghost

MY DEAREST BELOVETH ANGUS:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR DELIGHTFUL EMAIL TO ME.I AM HAPPY BEYOUND MY IMAGINATION THAT YOU WROTE TO ME AND THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST ME.

MY GOD WILL BLESS YOU.I HAVE COME TO TRUST YOU AND TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MANAGE MY MONEY.I WILL BE TELLING MY BANK THAT I AM STATISFIED THAT YOU CAN MANAGE MY MONEY VERY WELL AND I WILL BE INTRODUCING YOU OFFICALLY TODAY AS MY FORIEGN PARTNER AND THE FORIEGN BENEFICARY OF THE FUNDS THEY ARE ABOUT TO TRANSFER AND THEY SHOULD TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOUR NAME.

YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVE THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO MANAGE MY MONEY VERY WELL AS YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVE THIS TO MY BANK.YOU HAVE GIVEN ME CONFIDENCE AND TRUST.ALREADY I HAVE FORWARDED YOU BANK ACCOUNT PARTICULARS TO MY BANK TODAY AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WILL BE WRITING YOU.I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THE CONTACT YOU SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHEN THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

MY BANK HAS INFORMED ME THAT THE TRANSFER WILL TAKE ONLY 3 BANKING DAYS FOR THE MONEY TO BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.I LOOK FORWARD TO THE COMMENSEMENT OF THIS TRANSFER ONCE MY BANK CONTACTS YOU PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT THEM BACK AND DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO DO SO THAT THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

ONCE TO COMMENSE THE TRANSFER.

LOVE
MRS WILLIAMS KOKOU


Mrs. Kukoo, my benefactor:

I have begun work on a poetic tribute to your husband. It is only a draft, but please tell me what you think of it so far. I will change it if you wish.

The Ivory Ghost

Mr. Williams Kukoo
Was a contractor bold
He was the finest contractor
On the Ivory Coast I'm told.

But jealous were his rivals
(Kukoo'd made ten million bucks)
They poisoned Williams Kukoo
And he died (which really sucks).

He left behind a baby boy.
He left behind a girl.
He left behind a loving wife.
When he gave up this world.

Kukoo had been born again
In total, was born twice.
(It's weird you can only die once.)
I hear that heaven's nice.

Though tragic be this story
There is reason in God's plan.
Mama Williams's giving
Fourteen-million to O'Mann.

He'll write the finest poetries
Of the Williams Family Ghosts
The kindest folks ever to email
From the Ivory Coast.

They subsidized a stranger
And made his dreams come true.
So have faith in the Lord
And always check your email too.


copyright Angus O'Mann, Poet Laureate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com