Official site of Fast-Food Poet & Poet Laureate of the Principality of New-Utopia, Angus O'Mann.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Artwork: Utopelele



Utopelele
Angus O'Mann
Crayon on paper
[PRIVATE COLLECTION]


from: My New Utopian Melody



I play and I play my utopelele
But nobody hears it but me.
A song of the seas and the warm carribreeze
And nobody hears it but me.


Utopa Ley-ley-lo!
Utopa Ley-le-lee!
My sweet utopian melody!



Where porpi abound and leap to the sound
Of the waves and utopelele.
So happy we’ll be, Utopians at sea.
Won’t you join in and sing it with me?

Utopa Ley-ley-lo!
Utopa Ley-le-lee!
My sweet utopian melody!


By Angus O’Mann
Poet Laureate of the Principality of New Utopia

Dedicated to the Charter Citizens of New Utopia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com