Official site of Fast-Food Poet & Poet Laureate of the Principality of New-Utopia, Angus O'Mann.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Poem: I Sing a song of Wendy

I Sing a Song of Wendy
A love song by Angus O'Mann, FFP

I sing a song of Wendy:
You're my burger, you're my fry.
Fiery-haired and freckled,
You're the apple of my pie!

Wendy, you do make my food
Your very special way
With the freshest, best ingredients
On each and every day.

Tender, moist and spicy
Is your chicken breast fillet.
Your special spices burn my mouth
A most delightful way.

Your staff is always courteous.
To please me they do try.
They treat each other with respect,
Even the retarded guy.

Wendy, you're my teacher
Of Spanish, and much more.
Cuidado means "be cautious."
Piso Mojado means "wet floor."

Wendy, my own family
Averts their gaze in shame.
You always greet me with a smile
As if you're glad I came.

I sing a song of Wendy:
You're my burger, you're my fry.
Fiery-haired and freckled,
You're the apple of my pie!

Copyright Angus O'Mann, Fast Food Poet
Unauthorized reproduction prohibited

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com